Monday, May 20, 2013

Introducing Little Yellow Bicycle's Poppy Collection


I love the color palette of Little Yellow Bicycle's Poppy collection and thought it would be fun to document some of our vacation last year using photo pockets.  The 6 x 6 paper pad is the perfect background for the 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 pockets.  I simply trimmed the paper to size and then added photos, journal cards and embellishments to them.
The LYB Clear Word stickers are perfect for adding what looks like handwriting to a project.  Plus, I love how they easily adhere to photos.  I have yet to purchase a cameo, so I am always happy to find words and lettering in all of our LYB collections.
I added the word "LOVE" to this 3 x 4 card using the Poppy chipboard shapes and a Poppy journal card.  Easy enough to polish the look with a corner rounder punch.  The "Moments to remember" sentiment is a Clear Word sticker.
I love the script background of this green patterned paper.  I just added the to photos, clear word sticker and fresh verse sentiment for a fun mini layout.
I really enjoy creating a "layout" in the small 4 x 6 size.  I added the text to this photo in photoshop and then printed it out and cropped it to the smaller size.  Then, I created this layout design with the 6 x 6 patterned paper and clear word and fresh verse stickers.
Added it to my family vacation album and called it done.

PY-304 6X6 Paper Pack (24 sheets, 2 each of 12 designs)

Thank you for stopping by -

2 comments:

Qasim Khan said...

I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
samsung firmware | gsm box cracked full pack

Quirinus Solution Ltd said...

We give Ecommerce Application Development Services to the customers with the best software and development plans for their momentous essentials. We can develop an E-commerce arrangement without any preparation through our expansive expertise in Custom PHP development, which empowers us to move or change any online store and breaker floating features into it. Our developers have expansive capacity in making responsive internet business entryways and mobile applications on various E-commerce platforms and e-commerce web design. We give upkeep and support services, structure up-degree, and examining for existing e-commerce portals.
Android App Development Company
Ecommerce Website Development Company
Ecommerce Website Development Company
Quirinus Soft Pvt Ltd
Ecommerce Website Development Company
Ecommerce Website Development Company
Ecommerce Website Development
Ecommerce Website Development
Ecommerce Website Development Company