Friday, December 7, 2012

CUTE Carta Bella at Scrapbook Steals


Looking for some adorable children's scrapbook collections at an unbeatable price?  You need to check out the Carta Bella Alphabet Junction collection at ScrapbookSteals.com today!  It has the most wonderful textured cardstock and patterns that are perfect for the little guys and girls in your life.  I made this fun, bright page about my little guy.
There are super cute sentiments and fun patterns to document your memories like this preschool photo of my son.  I really liked how there were plenty of places to hand write my journaling and how the texture of both the paper and the chipboard helped me avoid smudging.   The miniature stitching on this sticker is a wonderful detail.
 
I especially love how coordinated the cardstock stickers, chipboard pieces and patterned paper are in this collection and how they work together in clusters.  I used the alphabet stickers to make the title and then continued the sentiment with the cardstock sticker phrases.
It's fun to use banners as a design element and make each of the embellishments part of the effect.  I cut banners out of some of the cardstock paper and then I snipped the ends of the cardstock sticker phrases to complete the banner look.
I thought it would be fun to use the Alphabet Junction patterned paper and stickers to create a more mature card.  This Delightful Stripe patterned paper used on the flip side with the XO pattern made a great focal point for the design of this romantic card.
The cardstock stickers are from the Carta Bella collection, but the clear stickers are from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I used two of my Martha Stewart punches to make the border and leaves.
This card took very little time and is focused around one of the alpha cards.  I added the chipboard title and the cardstock banner sticker to pull it together for a fun everyday card.
Love how the chipboard pops off the card and the light pink is such a fun color and contrast to the darker pinks in the papers.

Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute, cute and more cute! Love that page, photo, cards and bright happy colors!!! :)