Thursday, April 19, 2012

Swooning with Little Yellow Bicycle


Little Yellow Bicycle has created the loveliest wedding collection called Swoon.  For this project, I created a traditional layout of getting ceremony and wedding party photos scrapped on the same page.    I love the foiling on this background paper with the "Happily Ever After" banner and wanted to make sure that I did not cover it up, so I blocked my photos in a square pattern below the sentiment.  The pop of color from the photos really stands out nicely from this creamy monotone collection.
I added a photo of my husband and I signing the marriage certificate to "seal the deal."  I also wanted to tie the green colors from my wedding party into the page, so I added some green velvet floss from RG to my page.  I used my Martha Stewart Cherish punch to create the border and since it already has tiny holes punched into the border, it was easy to add the stitching.
 
The chipboard shapes in this collection are so beautiful and have a lot of detail.  I used this larger piece for my title and to offset the squared design of my layout.

Swoon Products:
SW-102 Happily Ever After - single-sided with foil accents
SW-109 Wedding Words/Modern Elegance
SW-104 Kiss the Bride/Kiss the Groom
SW-279 Chipboard Shapes (30 pieces)
SW-134 Journaling Cards - with thermography (10 pieces)
SW-140 Cardstock Stickers - Fresh Verse™ - with thermography and embossing (72 pieces)
SW-195 Dimensional Stickers (9 pieces)
SW-197 Pearl & Jewel Stickers (60 pieces)

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Shellye McDaniel said...

Breathtakingly gorgeous, Liz! Love the banner at the top :)

Kate said...

I LOVE this! Very Classy