Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sketch April 1st

Another Sunday, another sketch! Let's try three different sized photos this week and put them at interesting angles.  Find some fun tags and stickers for a little added detail, but mostly keep is simple.
I am totally smitten with 7 Gypsies Postale Collection.  There is something about that red, white, and blue with a little bit of grunge that really makes a travel page.  This is my sister and brother-in-law traveling through Italy a few years ago.  They had such a great time and saw so many cool sites and of course got to ride in Gondolas in Venice.
I had some of these Jillibean Soup baggage tags hanging around in my stash and thought it was a nice addition to the Postale Collection.  Can't go wrong with cardstock stickers and pop dots in my book.
I like the 7 Gypsies super blocky and small alphabet stickers that come with this Postale collection.  They were a great size for the title and really stand out on the page.
These little sticker phrases are a fun journal addition.  I figure I can send this page to my sister and she can add more personalized journaling when she is ready.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Court said...

Super fun Liz!!!