Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brand NEW Little Yellow Bicycle Collection


PD+Flower+kit+1
Little Yellow Bicycle is very excited to announce our newest collection called Paradise! It is the perfect blend of bright pinks and blues with serene greens, and like its name makes you want to visit warm, far off places or just make your own home a Paradise.  It just wouldn't be Little Yellow Bicycle if we didn't have a flower kit in our collections and as you can see the Paradise Flower Kit is full of bright, beautiful colors that are grounded in a warm and natural greens.
OutandAbout_LizQualman_small
I created this page of a recent visit with some of my girlfriends to San Diego.  I thought the sentiments of the cardstock stickers perfectly captured the occasion.  I also highlighted the Flower Kit and dressed it up with LYB Jewel Stickers.
OutandAbout2_LizQualman
I just love how adding a few pop dots to the cardstock stickers makes them jump off the page.  The "free" sentiment paired with the bird sticker shows how my friends and I "left" our families at home so we could enjoy a girls weekend out.
ParadiseBookmark1a_LizQualman
I also created these bookmarks to take along on a trip to mark places to visit.  I saw a similar idea with felt on Pinterest and thought patterned paper and cardstock stickers would make great bookmarks too.

Little Yellow Bicycle is looking for NEW Cycling Team Members to design with this collection.  See the blog post HERE for more details.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kris Berc said...

I about fell out of my chair when I saw these on the LYB blog... I adore the colors, patterns, and sentiments that can be seen in the sneak peeks and can't wait to see the rest of the collection. Love what you've done with it so far!

Melinda Spinks said...

Love what you've done with the new collection Liz. Your layout is just beautiful (as always) and the bookmarks are a wonderful idea and really sweet! x

Jona Panesa said...

loved this. actually saw it first in LYB blog.

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous page! love this new products...very beautiful composition and color used.