Thursday, December 30, 2010

All About Cupcakes

One of the things I love about Valentine collections is how you can stretch the theme of love into many aspects of your life. The Cupcake Love collection from Little Yellow Bicycle is one of those wonderful lines that you can create almost any theme and the bright, fun colors are perfect for pages about the sweeties in your life. My daughter is such a "little" consumer, that I had to make a project about her shopping addiction. She will save all of her allowance and "borrow" all of the spare change she can scrounge up in the house to save enough money to go on a shopping spree. Thus the title, "Real Cupcakes Love to Shop."
For the title I used a combination of the Cupcake Love cardstock stickers and the banners from the Heart Cut Out Sheet with Glitter. Together with some smaller alphabets, it makes a really fun title.
The Heart Stick Pins and Layered Felt Sliders really add some great texture to the page as well as a soft accent. I am in love with the details on these sweet little cupcakes. They were a perfect embellishment for the theme of my page.
Talk about fun! The Epoxy Sprinkle Stickers will make you giggle as you apply them to your project. I thought the best part of this "sweet" project was to add some Sprinkles on top. Even though it looks like I used up all of my stash, the truth is I have over half of the package left for yet another yummy project.

The Cupcake Love collection is a must have in your stash! Thank you so much for stopping by -

4 comments:

LisiB said...

To be perfectly honest: Liz you could take paper towel, q tips and some carrot juice and still your LOs would be fabulous!!! Love what you did and yes, the cupcake series is sooo cute!!!!!

Kathy said...

Adorable page, Liz, and she is such a cutie! I have finally said goodbye to the last of my Christmas week visitors, and I'm going to make a page with my new Cupcakes papers before I even strip the sheets from the beds!!
Happy New Year!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, Liz ... I love this one to death. So so cute and of course that shopping photo just made me laugh thinking about how kids can be when it comes to shopping! Gotcha a little diva going there! LOL

Joanna said...

What a sweet lo! I love the title and those sprinkle are perfect..I need to get some of those!