Monday, November 15, 2010

Enchanted at Imaginisce

Imaginisce is hosting an Enchanting party this week on the blog.  I really think you need to be there and check out all of the fun creations from the Design Team with the Enchanted Collection and I am almost positive that there will be an opportunity to get your hands on something Imaginisce!  This is my little girl playing with all the make up that my "brilliant" older sister sent her.  I thought it was very princess like to paint on your face - LOL!
It wouldn't be very princess if there were not a lot of jeweled crowns in the mix.  I used my Cricut Wall Art cartridge to cut the crown border and then added some bling with my i-rock.  I also used one of the Enchanted Die Cuts to create my title and a smaller crown for my little princess.
Imaginisce has started to create the most darling Die Cut Border Stickers (that's right, you heard me... stickers).  I LOVE this one because it is such a wonderful pattern and shape.  I just added a little bling to dress it up a bit more.

Hope to see you at the party!  Thank you so much for stopping by -

7 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Wonderful lo! I love the enchanted fell to it!! She is such a cutey! tfs :)

Kelly Massman said...

So sweet!

Christy said...

This is sooooo cute! LOVE the pink :)

Kathy said...

Oh, I must get this line! What a sweet layout!

Savahanna said...

What a pretty LO. Great job.

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet page....a page fit for a princess! :)

Becky said...

I NEED this paper! We just took a trip to Disneyworld and this line will be perfect for so many layouts.