Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Mornings

Have you checked out the NEW iRock at Imaginisce??? This is definitely my new favorite tool. It is a heating device that adhere's gems and crystals to just about anything. Here is a little description from the manufacturer, "This tool will rock your world! The i-rock will permanently affix rhinestones, jewels, pearls, or mirrors to paper, fabric, or even furniture to create a dazzling masterpiece! It's so easy! No need for messy glue. And with it's stylish pink design, you might even want to carry it jus as a fashion statement... I do!"
You can use these templates to place your crystals on the page before permanently attaching them. "Everybody’s dying to know “How do you make these stunning designs?” But you and I know the magic is a stencil… perfect placement every time. But don’t worry, I won’t say a think. It’ll be our little secret."
These glam rocks are my absolute favorites. They are so versatile. "These kissable gems come in 5 dazzling styles… how can I possibly decide? I’ll just have to get them all."

Please visit the Imaginisce Blog all week for some really fun giveaways! If you leave a comment on yesterday's post, you might even win a new Cricut Expressions Machine with the latest Cartridge. Go check it out NOW

6 comments:

bakscrap said...

I saw it on their blog, but I have not seen it in the store yet. Looks like a lot of fun.

Julie Howard said...

Wow. I must've been hiding under a rock. How did I not know about this scrappy bedazzler?! I must have one! I especially like the studs.

Mel said...

I just love this gorgeous device, and have to have an i-top too. Melxx

Pat said...

Liz I have this tool & it does rock!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

I want one of these! :)

BethW said...

Too funny-I saw Tuesday Mornings and thought you had found an I-top at one. I was so excited!