Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mix & Match at Pebbles

Each day on the Pebbles Blog there is a new theme or challenge to think about.  My task for this layout of my daughter and our dog was to Mix and Match two or more Pebble collections.  So I chose to combine the Tree House and May Bouquet collections.  At first sight, they don't really look like they go together, but the yellows and greens in the Tree House collection were a perfect match for the May Bouquet floral paper I chose because of how it complements the photo.  But...then I thought it would be fun to add a pop of red with the Tree House Chipboard and Red Candy Dots, which created a nice contrast. Finally to finish it off, I added some of the May Bouquet rub-ons.
See what I mean about how different they are, but how the greens and yellows match each other perfectly.
I love the American Crafts Salutations Thickers because of the unique font and how well they go with the Pebbles collections.
The "Smile" sentiment is a May Bouquet rub-on that I partially framed with a Pebbles Chip parenthesis.  I also added a Pebbles Chip flower and May Bouquet Chip heart.
Isn't this Tree House chipboard butterlfy adorable?  I made the butterfly trail with some sticker gems of various sizes.  Please visit the Pebbles Store to purchase any of these items.  I just love the new collections.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

7 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Such a cute page Liz - love it!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful page, love those green and blues together.

Heather said...

This is really cute! What a great picture!

Jade Cook said...

WOW! what a beautiful LO. I love the PP's and colors!

Teresa Jaye said...

Liz your picture is adorable and the layout is so sweet ~ perfect!

Suzanne said...

This is one of my favorites!! Love everything about it!

Kathy said...

Your layout is so adorable, Liz. Thanks for the inspiration!