Monday, July 5, 2010

June Challenge Winner

I am so excited for my scrappy friend Kristine Berc, because she is the winner of the June Sketch Challenge! Take a look at her amazing layout based on the sketch below it. I know she has been having a wonderful few months as a new mommy and you can see all of the inspiration in her beautiful work. Please visit Kristine's blog for more of her AMAZING talent and information about her.


Kristine - please email me your information and I will get a RAK in the mail to you later this week!
I'll post the new challenge next weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by -

6 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations Kristine on being chosen as the monthly winner. Your layout from Liz's sketch is absolutely gorgeous! And what a cute bub!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO! Congrats

Heather said...

Congrats Kristine! Love the page!

Kris Berc said...

Wow, thank you! What a wonderful surprise! I absolutely love working with your sketches! Thanks also for the very sweet comments :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Kris!!! It is a beautiful page of your sweet Allison!!!

Amie said...

Oh so delightfully adorable!!!