Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whip it Up at Pebbles

This week at Pebbles, my task was to create a project in less than 30 minutes. I decided to create a Thank You card with a few tips...When you just have a few minutes to whip something up, start with a simple design and add a few novel embellishments to make it special. For this thank you card, I used an easy squared layer effect, but added a some twists. Pop dots to the journal card lift it off the page for added effect, while the white stamped border makes the layers stand out on the project. Tying on a contrasting yellow bow and adding a few red Candy Dots to the journal card, give it a little extra appeal and the unique font of the thank you rub-on provides a some nice quirkiness. This card took me a total of 20 minutes to create. I also used the NEW Tree House collection along with Pebbles ribbon, candy dots and rub-ons.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wow, wow, wow! 20 minutes? Really? Fabulous! Love the postage stamp border and the candy dots are so simple yet striking. :p

Melinda Spinks said...

20 minutes OMGoodness! And it is such a pretty card. I have to agree with Aphra... the postge stamp border is too cute!
LOL! I've just posted a card on my blog that took me 26 hours, hehehe!

Teresa Jaye said...

So Bright and Pretty - love it!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh, I love the bright colors! Great card! :)