Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pebbles New Releases


Can you believe that the new Pebbles is finally here??? I have been waiting along with you and know that we will not be disappointed. Please visit the Pebbles in my Pocket website to find out more about these super cute, awesome and amazing collections, along with some fabulous project ideas, or just click on the collection name below. I'll be posting some of my own Pebbles projects shortly - so stay tuned...




This is a card I made for the Dear Pebbles post this week on our Design Team blog. For this card, I used the super bright colors in the Lil' Buddy collection to make the petals of the flower, which I cut with my Cricut Home Accents cartridge. I thought the navy blue was a great background for the brighter colors and perfect for Spring. Then I took one of the adorable button stickers from the Lil' Buddy collection sticker sheets, backed it with some cardstock, punched little holes in it to add the stitching and finally added it as my flower center. The Thinking of You phrase is a Pebbles Rub on."

OMG - I almost forgot to ask if you are all caught up on LOST??? There are just a few episodes left and I have only begun to feel like the closure is coming based on Hurley's episode this week. Who is THE candidate??? What is Desmond's role? Will we ever see the real John Locke again??? Love to hear your thoughts...

Thank you for stopping by -


6 comments:

Frances said...

I LOVE those lines...sooooo yummy!

Anonymous said...

I really like what I see here! Can't wait to see more! Way to go Pebbles!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card Liz. Those papers look adorable! Can't wait to get some. Happy Thursday!

Deborah said...

I like tree house...love the owl stickers..didn't see them on the site :(

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Wow! Lovin the new Pebbles collections! Tree House is simply adorable!! I wish I was caught up on LOST, but I'm a year behind.. :( Guess I'll be buying the DVD's..LOL!

Trisha said...

LOVE the new Pebbles!!!
I'm a LOST fan as well, but no, I have no answers...I guess that's where they get the name. LOL! I just never know what will happen next!