Monday, April 26, 2010

Paper Poppy Kit Co. Winner


Thank you so much to those of you who made the hop this weekend over to The Paper Poppy Kit Co. and checked out the amazing banner class that Aphra and Frances were hosting. I could have used a random number generator, but I went a little old school and asked my daughter chose a number between 1-17 and she chose 7, because that is how old she will be on her next birthday.



Congratulations to Dara Lynn - you are the lucky winner for one of the Amazing April Project kits from The Paper Poppy Kit Co. Please email me your information and I will get the kit in the mail to you.

Make sure you stop by The Paper Poppy Kit Co. next weekend for our National Scrapbook Day Celebration. There will be challenges to play along with and prizes to win.

Thank you for stopping by -



1 comment:

Teresa Jaye said...

Congrats, Dara - have fun with it!