Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Elfkin


This is my all time favorite photo of my daughter as a baby. She had the perfect sized cheeks for pinching and I just love this expression on her face. Yes...I have scrapped this photo before, but...I think I have found the perfect papers this time with the Imaginisce collection called Polar Expressions. The line came with the perfect selection of patterns and colors to go with the 8x10 photo I cut to fit in the scalloped circle. I REALLY love the rub ons and was so tickled when the "Believe in the Magic" quote fit into the round journal tag. I think I can now safely retire this photo from scrapping...maybe. Be sure to visit the Imaginisce blog for other ideas using this collection.

Thank you for stopping by and please check back for another project tomorrow. - Liz

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is sooooo adorable Liz!!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

That's definitely a photo to bring out on your daughters 21st birthday. The layout looks gorgeous Liz, and the papers merely completely the perfect picture.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!