Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mobile Challenge

This week's challenge at Pebbles Inc. comes from Sophia Allison and she asked us to make a mobile. I like to alter things on occasion and this challenge had just the right amount of "pleasure and pain" to keep it interesting.


I used the Lil' Miss line for my mobile because I really like the stickers and there are these really big stickers of owls, butterflies and lady bugs, which I thought would make a really cute mobile for a little girl. The stickers also come with words and had the really large "daughter".


I used am embroidery loop for my mobile frame and put all of the stickers on cardstock to make them sturdy. Then I tied a Pebbles Chip to the bottom of each one for some extra weight.

2 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Ohhh Liz this is ADORABLE!!! I think this is so cute! fantastic work!

Kris Berc said...

That is super cute!!!