Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Sketch, July 12th


Hope you are all playing outside in the sun and getting in some vacation time this summer. On the off chance that you are holed up inside and working on your scrapbooks, here is another Sunday Sketch.



I created this layout for My Creative Scrapbook's July Creative Kit. I just love October Afternoon and their new line Cherry Hill. It made for a great play on words in the title. I cut out the center of the Jenni Bowlin die cut and used it to frame the two OA papers I used for the background. I think the effect is kind of cool. I also was looking for another way to use up the hundreds of wallet sized photos I am collecting. Three of them clustered together make a nice line.

PS - I will announce the winner of the June Monthly Challenge tomorrow. Hope more of you will play along next month. TFL - Liz

3 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Beautiful sketch and layout, Liz! I will be sure to give this one a try!

Kim said...

Love your sketches! I just found your site and I am sure I will be playing!!!

Helen said...

Liz, your layout "Dance of the Sugarplum" is beautiful! I love this pp also! Thanks for the inspiration from your sketches, and I will play along this month!
Helen