Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Sketch, June 14th


I just love scalloped circles and it has been a few weeks since I posted a sketch with one. I also like the look of more circles within the scalloped circle. It seems like a nice way to mirror the pattern of the layout. Since it is summer, use some flowers from your stash and have fun with this - Liz


My daughter was the flower girl at my sister's wedding last fall and they look so beautiful together in this photo. I found this Class Act Creative Imaginations die cut at scrapbook.com and love how it came with holes punched around the border. I just took some thin Offray ribbon and laced it through for a cool edge. I also love how the Pebbles Inc. Downtown line is perfect for Fall layouts, because the oranges, blues and browns and the cool patterns all work together so well. TFL - Liz

3 comments:

phamil said...

Love that picture, the page is awesome. I may have to try this sketch!!!! Beautiul!!!

said...

Such a beautiful sketch Liz! I have several of these I plan to try, but I'm so short on time, so I wont have them completed in time for the next challenge. Your sketches really are great! Have you ever considered putting them in a book form and selling them? I think that would be great!!

Pearl said...

Hi Liz 1

Love your sketch as usual !

Managed to have a go here -

http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-little-sketch-blook-june-14th-sketch.html