Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Sketch, May 10th


Alright, I am feeling badly about not posting a brand new sketch tonight (Hey, I was busy with Mother's Day stuff) So...I am going back into the archives and pulling out an "oldy, but goody" sketch from 2007. Best case scenario - it will be new to many of you, it will seem new to those of you with memory issues, or it will just be fun to do again. Multiphoto is all the rage...magazines are even requesting it for submissions. Have fun with this - Liz

4 comments:

Theresa said...

No need to feel bad Liz - this is a great sketch! I just recently became a follower of your blog, via My Creative Scrapbook kits, but I have the memory issue thing, so I could have seen the sketch last week and probably wouldn't remember it! Thanks for taking the time out of your Mother's Day to think about your blog followers - hope you have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Liz!!!
This sketch is new to me so I'm happy to see it :)

Anonymous said...

As usual it seems I have turned your sketch on it's side!!! Other then that I just added a couple of flowers from scraps and a bit of ribbon :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

http://bellescraps.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-of-lizs-weekly-sketches.html

Taj White said...

gorgeous sketch