Friday, June 20, 2008

Can You Say Sugar Baby?



These are the first two layouts of my son. He was born June 6th and is three days old in the photos. I used the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar line of printed papers and die cuts. Even though they are meant for Valentine's Day - the papers are soft, beautiful and very versatile (as you can see). I received the Hey Sugar papers in a kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Check out their site for upcoming kits, including a mini kit from Cosmo Cricket in July with the Hello Sunshine line.


I also included the sketch I designed to go with my two page layout. I just reversed the sketch. I'd love to see what you do with the sketch...maybe with some of your favorite Cosmo Cricket lines.






4 comments:

Robbie said...

How did I know that you were going to do a fantastic job with the baby boy layouts?!? LOVE these!! Wonderful work!! He is so beautiful!!

said...

How sweet is this!!!! I love your sketch & your paper selection!!! It all makes for a super darling layout!!!

Susan said...

Henry is so precious!!! What beautiful layouts!!! I think it's great that you included your sketches!!! Good Luck!

dutchbird said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors!